1. The service does not automatically gather any information apart from the information contained in the cookies files.
2. The cookies files are IT data, specifically text files, which are stored on the Service User’s device and enable the use of the Service’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they originated at, the period of time of their storage on the end device, and their unique number.
3. The entity that stores cookies on the Service User’s end device and accesses it is the operator of the Mikado.pl Service, Abramis Ltd, located at Łąkowa street 52a, 05-092 Łomianki.
4. Cookies are used to:
a) Adapt the content of the Service websites to the User’s preferences and to optimize the use of websites; specifically the files enable recognition of the Service User’s device and display the website personalized to the User’s individual needs;
b) Create statistics which help understand how the Service Users use websites and thus improve their structure and content;
c) Maintain the Service User’s sessions so that the User does not need to put in the login and password on every site;
5. There are two basic types of cookies used on the Service websites: session cookies and persistent cookies. “Session” cookies are temporary files, stored on the User’s device until they log out, leave the website, or turn off the software (Internet browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time defined in the cookies files’ parameters or until the User removes them.
6. The Service uses the following types of cookies:
a) “necessary” cookies, which enable the use of services available on our websites, e.g. authenticating cookies used for the services that require authentication;
b) “security” cookies, e.g. used to detect authentication abuses on the Service websites;
c) “efficiency” cookies, necessary to gather information about the way the Service websites are used;
d) “functional” cookies, which enable “remembering” some settings chosen by the User and personalizing User’s interface, e.g. with regards to the chosen language or region, the size of font, the layout of the website, etc.
e) “advertising” cookies, used to deliver advertising content most adapted to the User’s interests.
7. In many cases the software used for browsing websites (Internet browser) allows for the storing of cookies on the User’s end device by default. Service User can change cookies settings at any time. The settings can be changed to block the automatic maintenance of cookies in Internet browser settings or to inform about attempts to store them on the Service User’s end device. Detailed information about the options and ways of servicing cookies is available in the software settings (of Internet browser).
9. Cookies stored on the Service User’s end device can also be used by advertisers and partners associated with the Service operator.
10. More information on cookies is available at AboutCookies.org or in the “Help” section of the Internet browser menu.